Further detail of the REF 2014 exercise and the funding impact will be published in 2015.
- HEI heads receive confidential feedback.
- Institutions receive feedback on individual staff circumstances, at institutional level.
- 2 February 2015 – subject to the timely receipt of the BIS grant letter, the HEFCE Board meets to decide the high level allocation of funding across all budgets.
- 19 March 2015 – subject to the timely receipt of the BIS grant letter, the HEFCE Board meets to consider and approve institutional level funding allocations.
- 31 March HEFCE confirms institutions’ funding for 2015-16 (subject to meeting on 19 March).
- Impact case studies published as a searchable database.
- Submissions published on REF website.
- Panel overview reports published.
- REF Equalities and Diversity Panel report published.
- Minutes of panel meetings published.
- REF manager’s report explains how the process was conducted and proposes future improvements to implementation procedures.
More detail about REF 2014 is available at: http://www.ref.ac.uk/pubs/arrangementsforthepublicationofresults/